Thursday, July 26, 2012

Here are a few pics of my kitchen.  The walls are butternut from Sherwin Williams.  I bought the tea cart at an antique store in Greenville, at Antique Boutique.  The owner of the store painted it red for me. 


The black hutch was ordered from J.C. Penney, and it was hard to put together, but it serves the purpose for extra display area and storage.


The framed print over the black hutch was purchased at an estate sale in Paris, TX.  I love old prints of birds and other fowl.



The teapot lamp was purchased at a local thrift store called twice is nice.  My appliances are black, so I bought the microwave to match.




I bought the still life oil painting of fruit at Twice is Nice also.  I thought an original oil painting signed by the artist with a nice frame was very reasonable for $37.00










No comments:

Post a Comment